Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

Revisiting Pre-Fall 12-13

Have you been watching Sherlock? It seems everybody in the world has been watching the second series, which happens to be ending tonight, and as a hardcore fan, i'm incredibly sad about the inevitable emotional conclusion coming my way this evening.This means i've been trying to cheer myself up with my favourite method - drinking Earl Grey tea and looking through fashion collections. Browsing through the Pre-Fall/Winter lines, I noticed that in my earlier post I missed out on a lot of pieces that I really loved, due to my own prejudices against patterns or colour. Here then, is a quick second round of closet inspirations.

Erdem
Thakoon
Givenchy
Maison Martin Margiela

Pringle of Scotland
Temperley London







All images from Vogue Italia

No comments:

Post a Comment